What you’ll find out in Agile PM 402 – Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
- Project/Program supervisors will develop an extensive understanding of enterprise-level project management concepts and practices
- Find out how to established the best people, process, as well as tools to establish an effective enterprise-level Agile Project Monitoring execution.
- Recognize the role of a Project Monitoring Office (PMO) in a contemporary, enterprise-level task administration strategy
- Prepare a ProjectProgram Manager to take a significant duty in defining and also implementing Dexterous makeovers that are well-aligned with a business’s business
Important: This training course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of 7 programs (See information below). This program is the seventh course because collection as well as need to be absorbed sequence. Please take the requirement programs before taking this program.
Make PDU’s: Pupils that finish this training course are eligible to receive 3.25 PDU’s in PMI proceeding education credit reports. Guidelines for declaring PDU’s are supplied with the last lesson in the training course.
Who this course is for:
- Senior-level Project and Program Managers who are interested in developing a broad and deep knowledge of enterprise-level Agile Project Management principles and practices to enable them to play a high value-added role in a broad range of large, complex enterprise-level Agile projects and programs and to influence the successful implementation of an enterprise-level Agile Project Management strategy
- The course is particularly well-designed for project managers who have obtained a PMI-ACP certification or the equivalent knowledge and want to go beyond that level of knowledge to assume a major leadership role in putting those principles and practices into action on large, complex, enterprise-level projects and programs
|File Name :||Agile PM 402 – Enterprise-level Agile Project Management free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||3.10 gb|
|Publisher :||Agile Project Management Academy – Chuck Cobb|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|