What you’ll discover in Applied Text Mining and Belief Analysis with Python
- Just how to use typical Text Mining and also NLP methods
- Just how to make use of Regex to clean up Tweets
- Just how to utilize NLTK to pre-process text
- Exactly how to use Scikit-Learn to develop a Belief Evaluation prediction model
- Just how to forecast the view of any tweet
“Bitcoin (BTC) rate simply got to a new ALL TIME HIGH! #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #bullish”
For you and me, it appears quite evident that this is excellent news regarding Bitcoin, isn’t it? But is it that very easy for a device to comprehend it? … Probably not … Well, this is exactly what this course has to do with: discovering just how to develop an Artificial intelligence version with the ability of reading and also classifying all this information for us!
Because 2006, Twitter has actually been a continually expanding resource of info, maintaining us informed about all as well as absolutely nothing. It is estimated that more than 6,000 tweets are exchanged on the system every second, making it an endless mine of information that it would certainly be a shame not to make use of.
Thankfully, there are various ways to refine tweets in a computerized way, and also get accurate information in an immediate … Curious about learning such a remedy in a fast as well as easy means?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone having an interest in Artificial Intelligence and NLP
- Anyone willing to learn what is Text Mining and how it can be used
- Anyone willing to learn how to easily predict the sentiment of any tweet
|File Name :||Applied Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis with Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||4.24 gb|
|Publisher :||Benjamin Termonia|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|