What you’ll learn in Computer Vision in Python for Beginners (Theory & Projects) Theory and Projects will focus on the fundamental concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python . TensorFlow (Deep learning framework by Google) is a deep learning framework for the visual search engine . The project will use Python to work on the computer vision in Python. The project is based on the theory and projects written in the book “Python Vision” and “Python 3” The book is available on Amazon.com for pre-order.com/Python.com . Back to the page you came from, contact us at http://www.pyzzzzzzr.com andAuthentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- • Learners who are absolute beginners and know nothing about Computer Vision.
- • People who want to make smart solutions.
- • People who want to learn computer vision with real data.
- • People who love to learn theory and then implement it using Python.
- • People who want to learn computer vision along with its implementation in realistic projects.
- • Data Scientists.
- • Machine learning experts.
|File Name :||Computer Vision in Python for Beginners (Theory & Projects) free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.31 gb|
|Publisher :||AI Sciences|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|