Data Science 101: Methodology, Python, and Essential Math . Explain data science methodology, starting with business understanding and ending at deployment . Identify the various elements of machine learning and natural language processing involved in building a simple Chatbot . Solve a system of linear equations and work with variables, data structures, looping structures, decision structures, and functions. Recall the various functionality of the two main data science libraries: Numpy and Pandas . Compute a least squares solution via pseudoinverse via pseudo-inverse. Compute the proper probability model for your use case . Use the course as a refresher for the next week’s newsletter .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Data Science or those interested in a data science career.
- Individuals considering switching fields.
- Individuals who want to get a big picture overview before focusing on specific Data Science topics.
- You are interested in an Introduction to data science in Python.
- You are interested in learning the essential math for data science.
|File Name :||Data Science 101: Methodology, Python, and Essential Math free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||6.62 gb|
|Publisher :||Ermin Dedic|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|