Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management with Python . Work with a variety of Python libraries including Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, to name a few . Estimate the Expected Returns of Stocks using the Mean Method, State Contingent Weighted Probabilities, as well as Asset Pricing Models . Measure your investment portfolio’s performance by calculating portfolio performance . Witness the power of diversification and how the risk of your portfolio can be lower than the individual assets that make up the portfolio . Use Python to help you understand why the math works, and what the equations mean – even if your math is weak and if math freaks you out .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Ivy League / Russell Group University students looking to increase their competitive advantage and enhance their skills.
- Finance Managers keen on applying conceptual techniques including portfolio design using Python.
- Investors wanting to work with techniques that are rigorously grounded in academic and practitioner literature.
- Analysts, and aspiring Investment Bankers wanting to gain a solid foundation in investment analysis.
- Anyone who wants to learn investment analysis and portfolio management with Python!
|File Name :||Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management with Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||3.00 gb|
|Publisher :||Fervent #LearnWithDistinction|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|