Mastering Probability & Statistic Python (Theory & Projects) The importance of Statistics and Probability in Data Science . The foundations for Machine Learning and its roots in Probability Theory . The important concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python. Practical explanation and live coding with Python. The important concept of Bayes classifier (Machine Learning Model) on a real dataset with basic and simple concepts of probability and statistics. The concept of Machine Learning. The concepts of Bayesian Bayes. Bayes Classifier on a . real dataset. The . data they need to make informed decisions in every business area .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Statistics and Probability along with its implementation in realistic projects.
- Data Scientists and Business Analysts Newbies
- People who want to upgrade their data speak.
- People who want to learn Statistics and Probability with real datasets in Data Science.
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and programming.
|File Name :||Mastering Probability & Statistic Python (Theory & Projects) free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||4.04 gb|
|Publisher :||AI Sciences Team|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|