This is a short course to give you my Ten Top Tips and explain why they will make you a better photographer . With over 35 years experience as a professional photographer I have designed these Top Tips to help you grow your photography skills even more . Learning to use your DSLR, mirrorless or compact camera in Manual Mode and freeing your camera . Learning how to set the camera manually to get a correct exposure and understanding of the camera ‘sees’ compared to how our eyes see (and why this is important) Understanding different lighting conditions and how these impact photography is important . Learning to use using a DSLR or mirrorless camera in manual mode and freeingAuthentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who have a camera they always shoot with on an auto or semi-auto mode who want to learn about shooting in Manual Mode
- This course is for anyone interested in learning how to better use their camera – whether it’s a DSLR, mirrorless, point and shoot or mobile phone
- Beginning photographers
- This course is for anyone wanting to learn more about how their camera functions so they can use it more creatively.
- This course is for people wanting to take more creative, eye catching photographs with their DSLR, mirrorles or compact cameras
- People who own a DSLR and are not fully confident using it
- People who own a mirrorless camera and are not fully confident using it
- People who own a compact camera and are not fully confident using it
|File Name :||Photography: 10 Top Tips – Be More Creative with Your Camera free download|
|Genre / Category:||Photography & Video|
|File Size :||4.85 gb|
|Publisher :||Kevin Landwer-Johan|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|