What you’ll learn in Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps
- Have a deeper understanding and also understanding of core aspects of internet development making use of Python
- Understand as well as have the ability to use the flask structure
- Plan, construct, setup and also deploy a Relaxed API to an Amazon.com EC2 instance
- Utilize a NoSQL (MongoDB) Data Source
- Develop a machine-learning API making use of Tensorflow for photo recognition
So you know a bit of Python as well as wish to discover RESTful API’s and also other great modern technologies like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to name just a few?
Or maybe you just intend to include internet advancement Python skills to your resume.
Whatever the reason is, you have arrived at the best web page if you have an interest in taking your Python abilities to the following level.
Why use Python for internet growth?
Coding in Python is straightforward, as well as a pupil without any prior knowledge can easily recognize a line of code and also its usage – this indicates with just the basics, you can comfortably write a full program.
Python has a great number of structures and devices to obtain you up and going quickly with web advancement.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to learn about Python web development
- This course is ideal for those who wish to learn more about RESTful API’s
- Anyone with an interest in database,DevOps, MongoDb and more
|File Name :||Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||3.86 gb|
|Publisher :||Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|